Sat, Apr 22|
Gasparilla Island Lighthouse
Climb the Gasparilla Island Lighthouse!
No advanced RSVP. Climb tours offered as space allows & weather permitting.
Time & Location
Apr 22, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Gasparilla Island Lighthouse, 220 Gulf Blvd, Boca Grande, FL 33921, USA
About the Event
Join BIPS for a History Tour Climb at Gasparilla Island Lighthouse! No advanced RSVP. Check in at the lighthouse on the day of the climb.
$15 Adults and $5 Children under 12 yrs., cash or check. Enjoy the beautiful view from the lantern room, 134 steps to the top! Take a walk in BIPS' 7.4 acres of nature trails! Don't miss BIPS' "Pop-UP" Shops with one of a kind merchandise! All climb fees and merchandise purchases directly support BIPS' historic lighthouses. Please note a few safety rules to climb:
- Must be 48" or taller to climb; babies are not allowed inside
- No heels or flip flops; please wear sensible climbing shoes
- Large backpacks and purses cannot be carried inside
- No commercial photography or drones
- No wet clothing; swimwear must be covered with clothing
Climbs are offered every 20 minutes as space allows. All climbs are weather permitting and can be cancelled due to inclement weather or high winds.